Remember this?. write something about the picture. I-type diha sa "enter message" then click "shout"
WELCOME to CEBUNAVS REUNION 2010
In this site we will document our 2010 Cebu Navs Grand Reunion...
What will be content of this site?: 1. All our communication exchanges will be here with matching title. you can comment on each post.
2. We will post pictures and Videos Old and new
3. Mga Testimonies
4. Ug Uban pa...
Note: Naa Table of Content sa Ubos to see the chrnology of events!
Mura ug nagkadaghan ang ga suggest that the date will be somewhere on Last week of May to June or even July. So ato ning ipaagi ug piniliay... Nag butang ko ug POLLs sa atong website where in maka pili mosa date nga puede mo maka-attend, Of course apil ang inyong preference date but also to consider the majority you also check ang dates nga puede mo. Dili kini nga ang ato mao jud masunod kung dili kung asa ang kinabag-an maka apil jud ani atong reunion. Ako willing ko nga ang dates nga among break dili mao ang time for reunion... I am trusting God that He will bring me and Glo in that reunion whatever that date is.
Mao ni ang atong sabot: 1. Check all the dates nga Puede mo, ang mga naa sa Pinas I encourage you to check all that means: a) You are willing to sacrifice forthe sake atong mga naa sa gawas nga limitted ra ang time of vacation. b) willing mo to file leave early (friday and sat) for the date na atong mapilian. c) Mag tigum gyud mo mag alkansiya ug hulugi kada adlaw, it could be from your snacks, or bawas gamay sa sud-an.. This will be a very meaningful reunion that you will attend.
2. Katong mga shy mag share sa egroup pero sigi lang katawa ug enjoy mubasa sa email hala botar mo, kay di man mo mailhan kung kinsa mo mo check ra man mo.
Palihug check sa week-end nga Puede Mo. Please check all kung wala mo problema aning mga dates. Dili "preference "ang atong gipangayo kung dili kanang "PUEDE" mo ani nga mga dates.
Please write any idea of what will be included in our reunion
Do you realise that the only time in our lives when we like to get old is when we're kids? If you're less than 10 years old, you're so excited about ageing that you think in fractions.
'How old are you?' 'I'm four and a half!' You're never thirty-six and a half. You're four and a half, going on five! That's the key
You get into your teens, now they can't hold you back. You jump to the next number, or even a few ahead.
'How old are you?' 'I'm gonna be 16!' You could be 13, but hey, you're gonna be 16! And then the greatest day of your life .... . You become21. Even the words sound like a ceremony.... YOU BECOME 21. YESSSS!!!
But then you turn 30. Oooohh, what happened there? Makes you sound like bad milk! He TURNED; we had to throw him out. There's no fun now, you're Just a sour-dumpling. What's wrong? What's changed?
You BECOME 21, you TURN 30, then you're PUSHING 40. Whoa! Put on the brakes, it's all slipping away.. Before you know it, you REACH 50 and your dreams are gone.
But wait!!! You MAKE it to 60. You didn't think you would!
So you BECOME 21, TURN 30, PUSH 40, REACH 50 and MAKE it to 60.
You've built up so much speed that you HIT 70! After that it's a day-by-day thing; you HIT Wednesday!
You get into your 80's and every day is a complete cycle; you HIT lunch; you TURN 4:30 ; you REACH bedtime. And it doesn't end there Into the 90s, you start going backwards; 'I Was JUST 92.'
Then a strange thing happens. If you make it over 100, you become a little kid again. 'I'm 100 and a half!'
May you all make it to a healthy 100 and a half!!
HOW TO STAY YOUNG
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay 'them'
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning.Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle.. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.' And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7.. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips.Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.